Welcome to The Mix - a simple yet profound gathering of Young Adults (16 to 30 something) exploring and growing in Christian faith. We meet about once a quarter. Here's what we do:
MIX: Meet new people in a relaxed cafe vibe with great coffee, good music, comfy space, snacks etc.
MSG: Top teaching and preaching from trusted Christian Pastors and Leaders around W.A. and interstate. Our speaker tonight is Chris Mulherin from ISCAST.ORG who will share about 'Faith in the Midst of Suffering''. See the discussion panel for Chris's bio.
DESSERT: Not just church bickies, a great dessert! A delicious pause in proceedings to eat and drink and discuss the message.
PRAYER: 5 x 5 minute prayer focuses in response to the message:
1) Alone/silent: For personal reflection
2) With your Church/Group: For your Church and neighbours
3) With people you just met: For Perth to know Jesus
4) In Male/Female groups: Praying for each other
5) Whole group circle: Free prayer